The last spring break It was very sad for me because I couldn't go to Mexico because I had to work. I have to manage my time because I have a lot of homework and also I had to work. So I have to put first my priorities such as my homework. I could say that I travel by Internet because one of my homework it was that I have to look for information about Brazil and its culture. My old brother told me the name of some pages where I could find some information about that country. I hope that some day I could travel to Brazil specially at the days of the carnaval. Other things that I had to do was clean the house. We made a general clean and also my four brothers want to paint the house. They choose a beautiful green color for the walls and the house look very nice with this color. I work very hard but I feel very happy with all things that I did.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home