Dulce Mora Manzo

These are the writings of Dulce Mora Manzo, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 course. She was also a contributer to Mr. Tufft's blog during Fall 2006, and has a separate thread for that class work.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

One thing that I make me feel worry is my physic, because last month I went to play soccer with my brothers and I slide and I feel that something happened to my knee, I don't know exactly what happened to me because, first I feel hot and then cold. My old brother told me that maybe it's something dangerous because the hurt in that moment was intolerable. When my mother told me that I have to go to the doctor I feel scare because if the doctor tell me that I have to stop to play. I really don't know what I am going to do. I could not stop practice sports especially soccer is one of the most important parts of my life. I need to practice sports for feel happy and healthy. All my friends help me especially my soccer team partners. My coach David calls his doctor and maybe in three days I have to see the doctor and then I have to do all what the doctor says. I just want that my knee be safe as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home