Dulce Mora Manzo

These are the writings of Dulce Mora Manzo, a student in Mr. Tufft's Spring 2007 English 90 course. She was also a contributer to Mr. Tufft's blog during Fall 2006, and has a separate thread for that class work.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Hello everybody! Maybe some of you know who am I because I did a blog here last semester in ESL-93, and I want to say then it was a great experience for me. Now, I'm going to write about things not covered in the first blog. For example I would like to write about a vacation to Morelia, Mexico that I took two years ago. On the day scheduled to take the bus south, I was very happy because it was the first time that my family and I travel would simply travel to explore the state where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home