Jealousy is very destructive in the relationship of a couple. I never felt jealous until I knew my boyfriend's cousin. Since she moved to Merced, we have a lot of troubles because she likes to stay so close to Alex. She invites him to go dancing or go to the movie theater, but she never invites me. She knows that I am Alex's girlfriend but when we are together she always interrupts us. Once when we were arguing about her in his room, she came knocking on the door. On another occasion, when we were in the movie theater, she calls him on his cell phone to simply say and hello and interrupt the enjoyment of the movie. When those things happened I feel very jealous and angry. Alex knows how I feel, but he doesn't do anything to resolve the problem. When I insist that we talk about it we end up arguing. Sometimes I think that is would be better if we broke up for a little while, so that Alex could become jealous of the guys I talk at school. Jealousy is not good feeling.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home